Uttarakhand UBSE class 10th result 2019: Here’s how to check your score @ubse.uk.gov.in, uaresults.nic.in
AdvertisementThe Uttarakhand Board of School Education(UBSE) is expected to announce the result for class 10th and 12th examination today i.e. 30 May 2019. The UBSE Chairman will announce the results around 10:30 am, according to official reports.
The results will be available on the state board’s official website ubse.uk.gov.in. Alternatively, students can view the result via uaresults.nic.in.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website www.ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Click on "10th Class Examination Result 2019" tab for Class 10 results.
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
Popular on BI
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press