Uttarakhand UBSE class 12th result 2019: Here’s how to check your score @ubse.uk.gov.in, uaresults.nic.in
AdvertisementThe Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UKSE) is likely to declare the result for class 10th and 12th examination today i.e. 30 May 2019. The result will be announced by the Chairman of the state board at 10:30 am, according to reports.
The results will be available on the state board’s official website ubse.uk.gov.in. Alternatively, students can view the result via uaresults.nic.in.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website www.ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Click on "12th Class Examination Result 2019" for class 12th results.
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
Popular on BI
- Shimla stipulated 75 ponds Amrit Sarovar for water conservation to mark Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Mumbai breathes its cleanest air ever for the second time this monsoon
- Reliance Jio, Voda step up hiring as 5G related job postings up 65%
- Rupee gains 22 paise against the dollar as crude prices ease, FPIs come back
- Cabinet clears proposal to raise ECLGS corpus to Rs 5 lakh cr for tourism and hospitality sector