Uttarakhand UKSE class 10th result 2019: Board likely to announce results on 30 May, check score @ubse.uk.gov.in, uaresults.nic.in
The Uttarakhand Board of School Education(UKSE) is expected to announce the result for class 10th and 12th examination next week on 30 May 2019, according to reports.
The results will be available on the state board’s official website ubse.uk.gov.in. Alternatively, students can view the result via uaresults.nic.in.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website www.ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Click on "10th Class Examination Result 2019" tab for Class 10 results and "12th Class Examination Result 2019" for 12th.
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
In 2018, the results for Classes 10 and 12 was declared on 26 May. The overall pass percentage for class 10th was 74.57% and 78.97% for Class 12.
- Delhi LG Office employee tests COVID-19 positive: Sources
- 1,044 new COVID-19 cases in Mumbai; 32 more patients succumb
- Biggest single-day spike of 162 COVID-19 cases in J-K; tally touches 1,921
- COVID-19 effect: C'garh govt goes on austerity drive
- As COVID-19 cases go up across Bihar, Nitish calls for setting up more isolation facilities