Videos of drones showcasing clothes at fashion shows are going viral on Twitter
- Dresses are being flown down ramps using
- Some Twitter users think that the video is from Saudi Arabia.
- There’s more than one video doing the rounds.
As essential elements, fashion shows usually have a designer, models and the ramp. But in a first, a bizarre video of drones being used to showcase clothes is going viral on the Internet.
It sounds ludicrous, but it has been proven real by a number of videos currently going viral.
عرض ازياء في السعوديه!اشق هدومي😉 pic.twitter.com/huMdE3W5JL— AlObaid.a🇰🇼 (@alobaidkuw) June 3, 2018
The first video was shared on Twitter on June 3, where a black dress was being flown down on a ramp by drones. Though some claim the video is from a fashion show in Saudi Arabia, there is no conclusive evidence towards this speculation.
عرض ازياء بالسعوديه— نصراوية عالمية (@7770nora) June 6, 2018
فلم اشباح ماهو عرض ازياء😂 pic.twitter.com/nxDady92oa
علْني ماشفت عرض ازياء شالمسخرررة pic.twitter.com/jvyENyjXSb— الاسم (@Kittycatemme) June 6, 2018
Another video of a strappy sleeveless dress being carried by a drone above a ramp has also been shared on Twitter.
This wasn't the first time drones were used to showcase something. In February, the Italian luxury fashion house Dolce & Gabbana used drones to fly handbags on the runway. But it was a really tough job to accomplish, as guests were asked to switch off WiFi on their devices, causing a lot of confusion.
So what do you think, should drones be used over models in fashion shows? Let us know by tweeting to us.
- RBI extends deadline to exchange, deposit Rs 2,000 notes till Oct 7
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes