Volkswagen Tiguan showcased at Delhi Auto Expo 2016
The Tiguan GTE Active comes fitted with a turbocharged 1.4-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that develops 148 BHP of power in combination with a pair of brushless electric motors. There’s also a more powerful Tiguan 2.0 TDI which uses a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine with 217 BHP of power. There’s a 12.4kWh lithium ion battery mounted in the floor of the rear luggage compartment that generates more power.
There are six different driving modes, namely On-road, Off-road, Sport, Snow, Charge and Battery Hold – the latter used to maintain a constant battery charge.
Volkswagen is offering the Tiguan GTE Active with new off-road-themed accents and trims. It will also feature the latest 9.2 inch touch-screen infotainment system that supports gesture control and can run apps over Mirror Link, Android Auto and Car Play.
- Brands like Burberry and Armani as well as online retail help Asia’s second richest man bag record retail profit
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly budget session between Feb 22-Mar 26
- Reliance Industries Oct-Dec 2020 earnings were below estimates
- Reliance Jio’s profit grows 15% but new subscribers are the lowest in 7 quarters
- Popular devotional singer Narendra Chanchal passes away at 80