Wall Street wasn't expecting much from Salesforce earnings, but its results and its $15.7 billion Tableau acquisition proved them wrong
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Africa's confirmed COVID-19 cases now above a half-million
- Essel Propack sees 'exciting opportunities' in post-COVID-19 world
- RBSE 12th result 2020: Rajasthan board results declared, pass percentage drops slightly to 91.9%
- Supreme Court withdraws order of registering BS-IV vehicles post lockdown
- Sensex snaps 5-day winning streak, tanks 345.51 pts