Walmart is recalling 90,000 pounds of beef
Walmart is recalling nearly 90,000 pounds of beef that could be contaminated with "extraneous wood materials," according to the USDA.
The recall affects Sam's Choice Black Angus Vidalia Onion frozen beef patties, which come in boxes of six patties.
The recalled items were produced between November 19, 2015, and December 9, 2015, and have use-by dates of May 17, 2016 and June 6, 2016.
The patties were produced by Huisken Meat Company based in Sauk Rapids, Minnesota.
There have been no confirmed reports of illnesses due to consumption of the products.
NOW WATCH: The most surprising brands millennials love
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Mossad assassinated Iran's top nuclear scientist using an AI-powered, remote-controlled machine gun, report says
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail