Walmart will be one of the first companies to try Tesla's electric truck
- Walmart will be among the first companies to try Tesla's new electric trucks.
- The retailer plans to test them in the United States and Canada.
- The trucks have impressive design, speed, range, and technology specs.
The competition between Wal-Mart and Amazon may have a new wrinkle.
What's more, the vehicle can charge 400 miles in just 30 minutes when using one of Tesla's new high-speed Megachargers.Tesla has also decked the vehicle out with high-tech details including a windshield made of glass that doesn't break upon impact and a regenerative braking system that Tesla claims will not ever break down. In fact, Tesla guarantees that the truck will not break down for one million miles.Tesla is currently taking reservations for the vehicle for $5,000.
Walmart did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic