Watch Apple take subtle jabs at Facebook
Apple took a few jabs at Facebook and the company's recent privacy debacles during its 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference. In addition to the sly comments, Apple showed off some features it will be rolling out this fall to limit both data collection from and time spent on apps like Instagram and Facebook.
- A startup founder was asked to do a coffee run on her first pitch, now she's among India's richest women
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts