Watch Apple take subtle jabs at Facebook
Apple took a few jabs at Facebook and the company's recent privacy debacles during its 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference. In addition to the sly comments, Apple showed off some features it will be rolling out this fall to limit both data collection from and time spent on apps like Instagram and Facebook.
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project
- India rises to No 1 in ODIs, becomes top ranked team in all formats
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x