Watch China completely demolish a 41-year-old bridge in just one second
China's 41-year-old Yujiang Bridge was demolished with a millisecond-delay control blast method. The bridge was said by officials to be unsafe and a new one will be built in its place.
- After SBI, HDFC Bank issues restructuring guidelines for retail loans
- Mumbai Central Railway introduces 68 additional local train services from today
- In India, COVID-19 recoveries are surpassing new cases for six days now
- California pledges to ban sale of new petrol passenger vehicles by 2035
- Facebook partners with sixth VC firm in India – Matrix Partners to scale small businesses