Watch CNBC's Courtney Reagan Get Engaged To Her Goldman Sachs Boyfriend On Set
The segment was about luxury jewelry, particularly engagement rings.The show's host Tyler Mathisen kept on referring to middle-level jeweler Jared when Reagan's boyfriend Jared Baker walked on the set.
"It's been a long time. Seven years... I love you so much. I have since the day I met you. I've always known you were the one. I love your smile. I love your laugh. I even love the way you dance. Will you marry me?"She said, "Yes."
Best wishes to both of them.Baker works in Global Investment Research at Goldman Sachs. He previously worked at JPMorgan Chase and Ernst and Young. We've posted a shot of the ring and the video of the proposal below.
- If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams