Watch Google unveil Stadia, its new video game platform that streams across devices without a console
- Google unveiled its streaming video game platform, Stadia, today at the Game Developer's Conference.
- The platform has no console, as it's run from its data center, and is expected to connect players across desktop, tablet, mobile, Chrome browser, and TV.
- Watch the video above to see the live announcement and the service features.
Google finally showed off its streaming gaming platform at the 2019 Game Developers Conference. Dubbed Stadia, the platform allows players to quickly load and play games like Doom and Assassin's Creed. The platform will work on desktop, mobile, the Chrome browser, and even Chromecasts.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns