Watch Silvio Berlusconi Get Asked A Really Blunt Question About What He Called Angela Merkel
One of the subtexts of the Eurozone crisis was the extent to which the problems were exacerbated by the terrible relationship between Silvio Berlusconi and his counterparts in France and Germany (Sarkozy and Merkel).
Not helping matters as the fact that in 2011, Berlusconi reportedly referred to Merkel as an "unf**able lard-arse."Berlusconi will be on the BBC tonight, getting interviewed by the legendary Jeremy Paxman, who asked him about the reports directly to his face.
Sadly, this is just a tease, and we have to wait for the full interview later.(Via The Independent)
- OYO’s ‘Hockey’ print campaign is winning the internet; there’s a lot more in store, says its head of global brand Mayur Hola
- 77 cases of Indian COVID-19 variant found in the UK
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa and MP from Punjab Harshmit Kaur Badal test COVID-19 positive
- Pakistan temporarily shuts down social media amid anti-France protests
- Four charts show how COVID-19 vaccines are being distributed in India