Watch this huge shark swim alongside a Florida resident's waterfront property
Footage uploaded earlier this week on YouTube shows an 8 to 9 foot bull shark swimming alongside the seawall of a waterfront residence in Bonita Springs, Florida.
"It's really dangerous. I'm a parent and a grandparent and I don't let my kids or my grandkids to go in the water out here anymore," a resident told NBC 2.
This isn't the first time something like this has happened. According to NBC 2, people are throwing bait into the water in order to lure in fish, which has also started attracting sharks.
The bull shark is one of the most dangerous sharks in the world, according to the Florida Museum of Natural History. They're found in "abundance" near some human populations in the tropics, and they've been known to attack humans unprovoked.
Accuweather notes that Florida tops the list of locations with the highest shark activity.
Here is the video:
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World