Watch this huge shark swim alongside a Florida resident's waterfront property
Footage uploaded earlier this week on YouTube shows an 8 to 9 foot bull shark swimming alongside the seawall of a waterfront residence in Bonita Springs, Florida.
"It's really dangerous. I'm a parent and a grandparent and I don't let my kids or my grandkids to go in the water out here anymore," a resident told NBC 2.
This isn't the first time something like this has happened. According to NBC 2, people are throwing bait into the water in order to lure in fish, which has also started attracting sharks.
The bull shark is one of the most dangerous sharks in the world, according to the Florida Museum of Natural History. They're found in "abundance" near some human populations in the tropics, and they've been known to attack humans unprovoked.
Accuweather notes that Florida tops the list of locations with the highest shark activity.
Here is the video:
- Hackers are using a new fake chatbot trick to steal your data — here’s how to keep yourself safe
- Google's Imagen can use text to make images, paintings, CGI renders using AI — here are some pictures
- New India Assurance net profit drawn down by huge operating loss in the health insurance segment
- LG’s rollable OLED TV finally debuts in India, priced at ₹75 lakhs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction