Watching the new iPhone X switch between apps is hypnotizing
Everyone is hyped for the iPhone X, which you can pre-order starting this Friday and goes on sale the following Friday, November 3.
Many of the iPhone X's signature features you've likely read about, like the new Face ID system for unlocking your phone and making purchases. But have you seen this?We first saw this post on Imgur, via Reddit.Advertisement
What you're looking at is a new multi-tasking feature, exclusive to the iPhone X. Since this is the first iPhone without a home button, which you would double-tap on other iPhones to switch between apps, the home-button-less iPhone X lets you switch between apps quickly and easily with a simple swipe from the bottom corners of your phone. It looks really fluid and satisfying to use.
- As world battles COVID, Buddha's teachings serve as beacon, provide lasting solutions: Prez, PM
- Lockdown: 65% children became device addictive, reveals study
- Indian-led team develops cheap, electricity free centrifuge for COVID-19 testing
- IIT Roorkee develops tech for smooth driving in foggy weather
- I-T dept amends tax challan to include non-resident e-commerce suppliers for equalisation levy