Watt a Box: KFC’s new meal box lets you charge your phone while you enjoy your chicken
Eating at KFC just got a whole lot interesting as the fast food company just managed the perfect merger of food and tech.
KFC just launched its new limited edition
Apart from having a compartment for food, the box features a built-in power bank, micro-USB, Apple lightning connections and even a cable allowing you to charge your phone with ease.
The battery is also removable, so if you’re a lucky owner of this box, you also have the option of taking the battery on the road, after you’re done and dusted with your meal.
According to KFC, its aim was to “introduce an element of utility” to its 5-in-1Meal Box, which includes five items for Rs 149.
The company had originally launched this meal box in back in March. However, it should be kept in mind that
In the past, Pizza Hut had delivered pizzas in specially designed boxes that could convert into pseudo movie projectors. Users had to slip a lens into the pop-out-hole in the box.
And, more recently, McDonalds also joined the brigade by running a similar promotion after partnering with Rovio and Sony. It created 360-degree videos intended for the promotion of Rovio’s Angry Birds movie.
To know more about KFC's Watt A Box, watch this video-
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall likely in parts of Maharashtra: IMD
- Goa to get second COVID-19 facility in Ponda, tweets CM Sawant
- Here’s a model stock portfolio for the ‘moderate’ risk-taker
- IndusInd bank acquires more than 7% stake in both Eveready and Mc Leod Russel
- Delhi's own school education board to be operational by next year — but won’t be simply imposed on government schools