WBBSE Madhyamik result 2019: Meet Sougata Das who topped class 10th result with 99.14% marks
The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education has declared the result for Madhyamik examination(class 10th) today i.e. 21 May 2019. The result is now available on the official website.
The overall pass percentage this year stood at 86.07%. In 2018, the results were declared in June with an overall pass percentage as 85.49%.
Among the toppers is Sougata Das from the Muhammadpur Desopran Vidyapeeth school, who scored 99.14% marks in the class 10th examination this year. East Medinipur emerged as the top performing district.
The second position is secured by two students, Shreyashi Paul and Debasmita Saha, who scored 98.71% in West Bengal Madhyamik or Class 10 examination.
This year, the examination was held from 12 February to 22 February 2019. Over 10 lakh students appeared for the class 10th examination.
The results will be available on the state board’s official website wbbse.org. Alternatively, students can view the result via the official examinations website wbresults.nic.in.
To access the result via mobile application, download the app ‘Madhyamik Results 2019.’ You can also get your result via sms:
- Send WB10<space><roll number> to 54242/ 56263/58888
AdvertisementTo check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website www.wbbse.org.
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise