WBBSE class 10th results 2019 expected shortly; check results @wbbse.org
The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education is likely to declare the result for Madhyamik examination(class 10th) today i.e. 21 May 2019, according to media reports.
This year, the examination was held from 12 February to 22 February 2019. Over 10 lakh students appeared for the class 10th examination.
The results will be available on the state board’s official website wbbse.org. Alternatively, students can view the result via the official examinations website wbresults.nic.in.
To access the result via mobile application, download the app ‘Madhyamik Results 2019.’ You can also get your result via sms:
- Send WB10<space><roll number> to 54242/ 56263/58888
- Go to the official website www.wbbse.org.
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
- SBI reports over four-fold jump in Q4 profit at Rs 3,581 cr
- Virat Kohli joins Ronaldo in top-10 highest-earning athletes on Instagram
- MNM launches people's movement to cater to COVID-19 hotspot Chennai
- India’s largest bank’s profit spikes thanks to SBI Cards share sale— bad loans are under control
- Mahindra Finance to raise up to Rs 86 cr via NCDs