West Bengal WBCHSE 12th result 2019: Board likely to announce results on Monday, check score @wbchse.nic.in
The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education officially confirmed the release date for class 12th results. The board is expected to announce the result for class 12th examination on Monday, 27 May 2019. According to the official press release, the result will be released on the website at 10 am.
This year, the examination was held from 26 February to 13 March 2019. Over 8 lakh students appeared for the class 10th examination.
The results will be available on the state board’s official website www.wbchse.nic.in . Alternatively, students can view the result via the official examinations website wbresults.nic.in.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website www.wbchse.nic.in
- Click on “West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary” tab. Education”
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
The board has already declared results for class 10th examination on 21 May 2019 and the overall pass percentage this year stood at 86.07%.
- Realists enjoy more long-term happiness than optimists: Study
- May impose total lockdown if COVID-19 situation worsens: Meghalaya DyCM
- COVID 19 death toll reaches 97 in Bihar, tally climbs to 12,525
- India's COVID-19 tally, fatality rate per million population lowest in world: Govt
- 99 test positive, Chhattisgarh COVID-19 count touches 3,415