We compared Casper's foam mattress to its new hybrid mattress to determine which bed you should buy
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Casper established itself as one of the best mattress brands thanks to its excellent customer service, 100-night risk-free trial, and 10-year warranty.
- The company recently updated its flagship all-foam Casper mattress and introduced the Casper Hybrid mattress, which has four foam layers along with inner springs.
- Though I preferred the Casper Hybrid because it was more comfortable for my body type and sleeping style, I think most people will prefer the Casper flagship mattress because of its superior edge support, motion transfer isolation, and lower price.
- You can buy the flagship Casper mattress for $695 (Twin) to $1,495 (King and Cal King), and the Casper Hybrid mattress for $850 (Twin) to $1,895 (King and Cal King). If you use the code INSIDER, you'll get $100 off.
- For more buying advice, check out our guide to the best mattresses and our reviews of the Hybrid and flagship Casper mattresses.
Recently, Casper updated its flagship mattress and introduced the Casper Hybrid mattress. The updated flagship Casper features a new zoned support foam layer that focuses on providing pressure relief and support that is firmer under the hips and softer under the shoulders.
The new Hybrid also has the zoned support layer along with the other three foam layers found in the updated Casper. What sets the Casper Hybrid apart is its individual coil springs designed to provide added lift and increased airflow.Casper recently sent me both mattresses to test. Each has weaknesses and advantages. Below, we compare the updated all-foam Casper mattress to the Casper Hybrid mattress in a few key categories: price, style, return policy, warranty, set-up process, comfort, edge support, and motion transfer.
Keep scrolling to see how the flagship Casper mattress and Hybrid mattress compare:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices and specs compared
Return policy and warranty comparedAdvertisement
Set-up process compared
Edge support compared
Motion transfer comparedAdvertisement
The bottom line
Check out more mattress reviews and our mattress buying guideAdvertisement
- Air India Express plane crash lands in Kerala after overshooting the runway
- Best budget microwave ovens in India
- Best coffee mugs for cosy conversations & more
- First Man, Bandish Bandits— and other shows that you can watch on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime
- A WhatsApp message, six weeks of talks and a $300 million deal – how Karan Bajaj sold his less than 18-month old startup White Hat Jr to Byju’s