We drove a $63,000 Ford Raptor pickup truck for a week and were blown away - here are the features that impressed us the most
- The Ford Raptor is the ultra-intense, high-performance version of Ford's F-150 full-size pickup.
- It's ready for off-road action and has many cool features.
- We checked out most of them.
It's the pickup member of the Ford Performance lineup, a family 0f vehicles that includes the 526-horsepower Mustang Shelby GT350 and the $400,000 Ford GT supercar.Advertisement
The Ford Raptor is the pickup truck taken to a wild extreme.
And it's a truck designed to bust through deserts, forests, and rock-strewn landscapes. As we found out when we reviewed it last year, it can also handle road trip duty.
We drove the $62,500 test vehicle for about a week and discovered that it is a simply awesome truck, in every way. Here's a look at its best features:Get the latest Ford stock price here.
Bold, aggressive, borderline intimidating styling.
Cool Raptor badging.Advertisement
Who needs a dainty blue Ford oval on the grille when you spell out F-O-R-D in huge matte black letters?
A reasonably ample bed.Advertisement
Big old knobby all-terrain tires.
A stout 10-speed automatic transmission.Advertisement
The paddles are BIG. They actually reminded me of the paddles on a Ferrari.
Ford's SYNC 3 infotainment system.Advertisement
Supreme off-road capability.
- Air India Express plane crash lands in Kerala after overshooting the runway
- Best budget microwave ovens in India
- Best coffee mugs for cosy conversations & more
- First Man, Bandish Bandits— and other shows that you can watch on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime
- A WhatsApp message, six weeks of talks and a $300 million deal – how Karan Bajaj sold his less than 18-month old startup White Hat Jr to Byju’s