We Spent More Than $100 For Pancakes And French Toast At A Wall Street Power Breakfast Spot
The famous breakfast at the Loew's Regency Hotel is one of them. On Wednesday, Business Insider decided to check out another — The Garden at the Four Seasons Hotel in midtown Manhattan.
Wall Streeters have told us that it's one place where you can spot some big players and listen in on some serious conversations over eggs and bacon.
If the pictures don't convince you of that, the price tag will.
- IDBI Bank disinvestment: Govt. may extend dateline for submitting EoIs
- Saline groundwater in Sundarbans makes people buy drinking water, quit farming
- Adani Enterprises, Mindtree, L&T Infotech among 10 most consistent wealth creators in 2017-2022: Motilal Oswal
- Pottery Barn signs Deepika Padukone as its brand ambassador
- Snapdeal drops ₹1,250 crore IPO plan citing 'prevailing market conditions'
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World