We tasted Buffalo Wild Wings against its biggest competitor - and the winner is clear
It's time to pop some fresh batteries in the remote, kick back, and enjoy the game - and the half-time snacks.
Chips, dips, and a heaping pile of wings are essentials for the football season.
But there are a few decisions to make before you can break out the blue cheese and celery. Sure, wings are a no-brainer, but from where to get them?
Buffalo Wild Wings, with more than 1000 locations worldwide, is a major player in the sports bar and wings world, offering 21 wing flavors.
But Texas-based Wingstop is proving to be an adept competitor. While the chain offers less flavors - only 12 - the similar prices and quality are gaining new devotees every day.
To find out which chain is truly the best wing experience, I chose five comparable wing flavors from both and put them to the ultimate taste test.
Which blazing wings were on fire, and which flavors fizzled out? Which chain is the master of the mild and the head honcho of the hot?
Scroll down to find out who takes the chicken wing championship.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Best TKL mechanical keyboards in India
- Buy Premium 2.1 channel speakers for audiophiles
- Best artificial flowers for living room decoration in India
- This Ethereum-based metaverse is letting crypto fans own land on the Red Planet, even though international space laws would disagree
- Unemployment rate in India sees a dip after a month