We tested fried chicken from Southern favorites Church's and Bojangles to see who does it better - and the winner is clear
In the fast-paced, cut-throat chicken industry, it's hard to set yourself apart.
However, a regional chain from North Carolina isn't content to stay in the South any longer.Bojangles', with 728 locations nationwide, is on an expansion spree. But, if the chain wants to catch on outside the Carolinas, it needs to take on international players - like the ubiquitous Church's Chicken, with more than 1,700 locations worldwide. Advertisement
In an effort to see if Bojangles' could keep up with the flock, we visited Bojangles' and Church's as part of our whirlwind chicken tour.
- SpaceX sends 2 NASA astronauts to ISS in historic mission (2nd Ld)
- NASA and SpaceX blast off to space station
- Assam crosses 1,200-mark in COVID-19 with 159 new cases
- Nine deaths take Rajasthan's COVID-19 toll to 193; total cases 8,617
- Coronavirus cases cross 300-mark in Himachal as 18 more test positive; 24 recover