We took a helicopter to dinner at the Rockefeller Estate with the most powerful business players you've never heard of
Last Thursday evening, some of the world's most innovative minds joined each other for dinner at one of the country's most storied old-money estates.
The dinner was held by the Kairos Society, an elite group of young business entrepreneurs working to solve global issues, as part of its annual Global Summit. The summit brings together leaders from across industries - from Amazon CTO Werner Vogels to Virgin Galactic CEO George Whitesides - for a three-day event filled with discussion on how to solve market failures in industries like social security and retirement, affordable access to healthcare, and fake news, among others.
Guests were helicoptered from Manhattan to Tarrytown, New York, to kick off the weekend with a dinner at the 3,500-acre Rockefeller Estate. Business Insider was invited to cover the event - here's what we saw.
- Best ad-free games for iPhones
- Jeep Meridian SUV launched in India – price, features and everything you need to know
- Navjot Singh Sidhu’s road rage case — looking back at the 34 year old timeline
- TCS, Wipro & Infosys saw a massive selloff after Walmart & Target’s revenues fell — explaining the domino effect
- Flipkart claims to be the second biggest ‘buy now, pay later’ player ahead of Paytm, Amazon