We tried cryotherapy - the super-cold treatment LeBron James swears by
World class athletes like LeBron James and Cristiano Ronaldo use cryotherapy to help their muscles recover and to heighten their alertness. Self help guru Tony Robbins also told us that he uses the treatment on a daily basis. We decided to try it for ourselves.
We went to KryoLife, which is the only cryotherapy treatment center in New York City that is available to the public. Each three-minute treatment costs $90, and it exposes the subject's entire body to temperatures as low as negative 264 degrees Fahrenheit.
Produced by Graham Flanagan with camera by Justin Gmoser
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- Culinary odyssey: Exploring Kochi's 10 famous cuisines
- Scientists have finally figured out what happened to the lost continent ‘Argoland’ that went missing 155 million years ago
- Revamp your health in 2024: 10 Essential food habits for a better life
- Consistent inflows push small-cap funds AUM past Rs 2 lakh cr mark in Nov
- Ola Electric aims to raise nearly Rs 5,800 cr via IPO, to file DRHP