We tried 'Game of Thrones'-themed scotch, wine, and beer - and we threw anything we didn't like out the Moon Door
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- HBO's "Game of Thrones" debuts its eighth and final season on April 14.
- To celebrate the season premiere, HBO worked with Johnnie Walker, Ommegang, and several other purveyors to make themed collections of scotch, wine, and beer.
- If you want to drink and know things like Tyrion Lannister, fill up your goblet with these "Game of Thrones" beverages.
- It's important to note that not all states allow alcohol deliveries, so check your local laws before you buy.
Like the Night's Watch, our team at Insider Picks has taken a binding oath to protect our readers from sub-par products, so we tested each of these bottles and threw anything we didn't approve of right out the Moon Door. Luckily, there was no boar hunt scheduled after we tried the wines, so no one wound up in bed nursing a gouged gut with some milk of the poppy.These scotches are limited edition and may not be available for delivery in your area at this time. Click here to learn more about availability and for further updates to see when they are available in your area.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Game of Thrones scotch
Game of Thrones wineAdvertisement
Game of Thrones beer
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow