We went inside the mysterious NYC hotspot with a secret room for the rich and famous
The lavish NYC bar, restaurant and lounge draws in everyone from business moguls to celebrity regulars.
It took the title of the best new restaurant at the Concierge Choice Awards the same year it opened in 2014, and has remained an NYC hotspot ever since.
We recently visited the venue and spoke to owner, Jon Bakhshi, to learn how he created a space that is beloved by the rich and famous.
From the variety of exclusive events it hosts to the luxurious details guests are treated to, here's what makes Beautique one of the hottest spots in town.
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000