We might have a new RBI Chief before Parliament's monsoon session
Former RBI Deputy Governor
Mohan, who studied at Imperial College, University of London as well as Yale University, holds a Ph. D in Economics from Princeton. He was Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from September 9, 2002 to October 31, 2004 and July 2, 2005 to June 10, 2009.
- Debris from China's disintegrating rocket enters Earth's atmosphere
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation