WE'RE ASKING: Tell us all about your office romance
Office relationships are more common than you might think.According to a 2015 CareerBuilder survey, 37% of workers have dated a colleague (and 30% of those couples ended up getting hitched).Advertisement
We've already told you about our workplace love affairs. Now, Business Insider wants to hear from you. Tell us all about your office romance.
When did the sparks begin to fly? Is the relationship ongoing or did things end in disaster (or marriage)? If things did sour, did you experience any lasting personal or professional repercussions? What would you do differently if you could go back in time? If you're in the middle of a romance, are you keeping things hush-hush or is the entire office aware?Give us all the details in the anonymous Google form below, and we may include your response in an upcoming article. The more detail, the better.
- 20 DMRC staff have tested positive for COVID-19 till date: Sources
- COVID-positive man dies, daughter says 'not admitted' in time by Delhi hospital
- Four more COVID-19 cases in HP's Hamirpur, ten recover
- COVID-19 cases cross 2,000-mark in Assam
- 13 Indians among 517 new coronavirus cases reported in Singapore