We're hiring a Sales Development Representative to the join Business Insider's subscription enterprise sales team
This opportunity is for someone who is ambitious and wants to jumpstart their career in sales development and learn how to be successful within a rapidly growing company. You will cultivate and manage initial relationships with high-level executives at Fortune 500 companies across the world. You will be responsible for identifying potential prospects, performing outreach, scheduling meetings, and making warm introductions to close business.
- Identify and target new prospects and accounts in varying industries and develop and maintain lists for outreach.Work closely with AEs to formulate outreach strategies and execute on those strategies and facilitate the sales pipeline and get deals done.
- Design email campaigns using innovative techniques to engage newly identified prospects.
- Identify qualified leads and secure phone calls/demos or in-person meetings for Account Executives.
- A tenacious go-getter who is excited by new challenges and stays positive in the face of adversity. You expect yourself to hit - if not exceed - your goals and know how to make it happen.
- A self-starter who takes charge and finds process in ambiguity. You're always looking for ways to optimize and can embrace Business Insider's mission: get better every day.
- A confident communicator, who understands how to effectively tailor messaging and articulate value, be it in person, on the phone, or over email.
- 1-3 years B2B sales development experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Tech savvy -- ability to learn sales CRM software quickly
If this sounds like a great job for you, please apply online and include a cover letter - tell us a bit about why you're a great fit for the role!