We're hiring a Senior Account Executive to join our subscriptions sales team
goals, is passionate about digital transformation, and enjoys a challenge.
Business Insider Intelligence is Business Insider's cutting-edge research service, delivering real-time insights on emerging trends, technologies, and transformations in the digital arena. Take a look at some of our most read content.
What you will be doing:
As a Senior Account Executive for Business Insider Intelligence, you will represent a strong and exponentially growing brand.
You will have ownership throughout the entire sales process and will successfully develop, cultivate and manage relationships with high-level executives at Fortune 500 companies and cutting edge organizations across the globe. You will ambitiously create and execute strategies to navigate the executive team and organizational structure to close enterprise-wide deals.
As SAE, you will use a consultative sales approach and be the subject matter expert for our potential clients who are in the forefront of their industries and looking for intelligence that will set them apart.
You will successfully:
- Meet or exceed your quarterly/annual revenue targets
- Seek out and develop relationships w/ c-suite executives from various industries
- Sell solutions to clients that support their strategic and tactical needs; understand their business issues
- Navigate large F500 companies to get large deals done
- Own the entire sales process; accurately manage and forecast sales pipeline
You should already have:
- 5+ years of experience in new sales focused business
- 3+ years in B2B sales
- Research or consultative sales experience
- Demonstrated a strong history of meeting personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Demonstrated track record of winning business and hitting targets
- Kerala sets up committee on vaccine manufacturing centre
- Gap between COVID-19 recoveries and active cases steadily increasing: Health ministry
- Ola brings on board former General Motors veteran to lead the global manufacturing and operations of its electric business
- Spotify is the latest to hop on the Instagram-like stories bandwagon and people are asking why
- Upcoming car launches in December — Nissan Magnite, Audi S5 Sportback, Tata Altroz Turbo, and more