WeWork's CEO says his $47 billion company is recession-proof. Industry watchers aren't convinced.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Delhi Police ASI dies after testing positive for COVID-19
- 8 states account for 90 pc active coronavirus cases in India: GoM on COVID-19 informed
- IN PICS: Toyota Corolla Cross bids to turn sedan into SUV
- Flipkart Group invests Rs 260 cr to pick minority stake in Arvind Fashions arm
- COVID-19 cases rise in Australia; lockdown in worst-hit Victoria state