What 9 successful people would tell their younger selves about money
"Every master was once a disaster," T. Harv Eker writes in his bestseller, "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind." "No one comes out of the womb a financial genius. Every rich person learned how to succeed at the money game, and so can you."
Business Insider asked CEOs, self-made millionaires, and bestselling authors what they wish they'd known about money from the get-go.
After years of experimentation, successes, and failures, here's the financial advice nine successful people would give their younger selves:
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter