What could Chinese investment mean to Indian e-commerce?
So what happens when a Chinese giant like Alibaba invests in an Indian firm? We’ll have to wait and find out.
Industry experts believe there is potential for a huge boost in the Indian e-commerce market based on what Alibaba has done to Chinese e-commerce. If one brings that learning into India, it could change Indian e-tail forever.
While most await a formal announcement on the part of the respective companies, there is no doubt Indian e-commerce sites would welcome Chinese moolah into India.
(Image credit: Indiatimes)
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine
- Wuhan authorities now find Covid-19 on imported frozen food
- From WhiteHat Jr, Big Basket, and Unacademy to Dunzo — these are the Indian startups that reported data leaks over the past few months
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy