What could Chinese investment mean to Indian e-commerce?
So what happens when a Chinese giant like Alibaba invests in an Indian firm? We’ll have to wait and find out.
Industry experts believe there is potential for a huge boost in the Indian e-commerce market based on what Alibaba has done to Chinese e-commerce. If one brings that learning into India, it could change Indian e-tail forever.
While most await a formal announcement on the part of the respective companies, there is no doubt Indian e-commerce sites would welcome Chinese moolah into India.
(Image credit: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours
- IIT Bombay and JSW Group to establish a technology hub for steel manufacturing
- Realme 9i 5G Review - 5G Upgrade With Cosmetic Changes
- Top 5 automatic cars under ₹10 lakh in India
- India's demand for the yellow metal rises 43% in Q2: World Gold Council