What It's Like To Eat At Noma, The Best Restaurant In The World [PHOTOS]
The kitchen, run by executive chef René Redzepi, serves a reinvented version of Nordic cuisine with a focus on ingredients foraged from the nearby forests and shores.The two-Michelin-starred restaurant regained the title after coming in second in last year's restaurant ranking. Before that, it had held the crown for four years running.Advertisement
Jose Moran Moya, a foodie who takes gorgeous photos of his meals for his blog Spanish Hipster, was lucky enough to eat at Noma in 2012. He shared pictures of his Noma feast with us.
- 5 more test positive for COVID-19 in Meghalaya
- JioMart now delivers in nearly 200 locations across India
- JP Morgan chief economist forecasts 'strong rebound' in Indian markets
- Three ways TCS, Infosys and other IT giants in India are trying to cut costs — but it’s not going to increase their profitability
- Here’s how TCS and MeritTrac solutions aim to stop candidates from cheating during online exams