What it's like to have the best job in America right now
- Once again, data scientist ranks as the best job in America, according to employees.
- Business Insider interviewed a data science manager at Glassdoor to learn what it's like to have the best job in America right now.
- Data scientists not only command high salaries, but play a huge role in influencing company decision-making.
According to rankings by job site Glassdoor, the data scientist position has the highest overall job score of 4.8 out of a possible 5.
For the third year in a row, data scientist has been ranked the best job in America.
According to Glassdoor, data scientists have an average compensation of $120,000 per year, there are 4,524 job openings, and overall job satisfaction in the position scores a 4.2 out of 5.To find out what it's really like to have the best job in the country, Business Insider interviewed Ling Cheng, a Data Science Manager at Glassdoor.
- Crypto exchange Bitex’s new utility token aims to simplify trading in rupee
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022