What it's like to stay at Donald Trump's Florida resort home, the Mar-a-Lago Club
The Mar-a-Lago Club is Donald Trump's Florida resort - and home base outside of Manhattan.for Vanity Fair. Calling herself and her husband "dyed-in-the-wool, yellow dog Democrats", Taylor still attempts to offer an unbiased review of the hotel.
(Photo by Evan Agostini/Getty Images)
AdvertisementSee what it's like to stay at the ultimate in lavish Trump real estate, below.
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC