What it's like to stay at Donald Trump's Florida resort home, the Mar-a-Lago Club
(Photo by Evan Agostini/Getty Images)
James Taylor, the famous singer-songwriter, spent a week there with his wife and children to perform at a charity gala on the property. His wife penned an account of their stay at the Mar-a-Lago for Vanity Fair. Calling herself and her husband "dyed-in-the-wool, yellow dog Democrats", Taylor still attempts to offer an unbiased review of the hotel.
See what it's like to stay at the ultimate in lavish Trump real estate, below.
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals
- Passive flows account for 42% of foreign capital flows in 2023
- Explained: How Covid-19 heightens risk of heart attack, stroke