What it's like to stay at Donald Trump's Florida resort home, the Mar-a-Lago Club
(Photo by Evan Agostini/Getty Images)
James Taylor, the famous singer-songwriter, spent a week there with his wife and children to perform at a charity gala on the property. His wife penned an account of their stay at the Mar-a-Lago for Vanity Fair. Calling herself and her husband "dyed-in-the-wool, yellow dog Democrats", Taylor still attempts to offer an unbiased review of the hotel.
See what it's like to stay at the ultimate in lavish Trump real estate, below.
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Mossad assassinated Iran's top nuclear scientist using an AI-powered, remote-controlled machine gun, report says
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail