What to do if you find a coworker on a dating app
- If you use dating apps, it's almost inevitable that you'll come across the profile of one of your coworkers.
- That can create an awkward situation, regardless of how well you know the coworker.
- We asked dating and relationship experts what to do if you find a coworker on a dating app.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
It seems like everyone and their mother - literally - is on one dating app or another these days.
If you use dating apps, it's almost inevitable that you'll come across the profile of one of your coworkers.
And that can create an awkward situation, no matter if it's your boss, someone you directly manage, or just a colleague you see in the break room.
First off, there are plenty of reasons why you should not date that coworker
As for how to react to the coworker, discretion is the safest bet
Before you conclude anything from their profile, don't assume it's real
If you discover a coworker is LGBT, keep it to yourself
You can even take the opportunity to play matchmaker
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine