What you need to know in advertising today
Now he's making a new business out of it.
Vaynerchuk is launching VaynerSpeakers, which is a standalone company under VaynerX (which also houses companies like ad agency VaynerMedia, Gallery Media Group, and ad-tech firm Tracer). The company will operate as a speakers bureau and help find people to speak at conferences and private events.
Click here to read more about VaynerSpeakers.
In other news:
Russia has allegedly been spreading far-right propaganda on Facebook to try and influence the US midterms - here it is. A Russian woman has been charged by the US Justice Department with conspiring to interfere with the US midterm elections.
ESPN has a huge opportunity to dominate the future of sports, but it has to fundamentally change its business model. Barclays analysts say ESPN+ is a potential big win for Disney in dominating sports digital media.
Twitter is shutting down bot accounts posting pro-Saudi tweets about missing dissident Khashoggi. Twitter has suspended hundreds of bot accounts identified by NBC News as being involved in a coordinated campaign to defend the Saudi government's role in the disappearance of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi.
A shadowy group spent £257,000 on Facebook ads asking people to drive a knife into Theresa May's Brexit plan. Politicians have uncovered evidence of a dark advertising campaign on Facebook, in which Brits were encouraged to lobby against Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit plan.
A former Coca-Cola executive turned cannabis startup founder reveals why crafting the Apple Store of weed is a multi-billion dollar opportunity. Toast, Herbessntls, and MedMen are mimicking tech companies' style of marketing and branding.
NOW WATCH: Why Louboutin shoes are so expensive
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- With the metaverse, NFTs and DeFi on the rise, Ethereum miners rake in $2 billion in revenue — a jump of 11% over October
- Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife, and 11 others killed in chopper crash near Coonoor in Tamil Nadu
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term