WhatsApp Is Growing Even Faster Than Facebook Did When Facebook Was The Same Age
Not only is WhatsApp huge, it's been growing like crazy. Right now, it has about 450 million users. And if you look at its growth curve compared to other popular services like Gmail, you can see why Facebook is willing to pay $19 billion for the company.
In fact, WhatsApp is growing faster than Facebook did when Facebook was the same age. Impressive.
Here's a chart from Facebook comparing WhatsApp's growth to a few other services:
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India
- Are we worse off than we were in 2008? Foreign investors seem to think so