Which delivery features are most important to consumers?
Digital has transformed
And with e-commerce sales growing at nearly five times the rate of brick-and-mortar sales, retailers need to find cheaper and more efficient ways to deliver e-commerce orders.
But different age groups have different preferences for which delivery and fulfilment options are most important to them.
Find out which delivery features are most important to consumers as well as what fulfillment options retailers should be using to meet consumer demands in this new FREE slide deck from Business Insider Intelligence's three-part Future of Retail 2018 series.
In this first installment of the series, Business Insider Intelligence explores delivery and fulfillment, including consumers' delivery preferences, the challenges those demands pose to retailers, and the strategies retailers can use to meet consumers' expectations of fulfillment without tanking their profitability.
As an added bonus, you will also gain immediate access to our exclusive Business Insider Intelligence Daily newsletter.
To get your copy of the first part of this FREE slide deck, simply click here.
- Neobanking platform Vance raises $5.8 million in seed round led by Hummingbird Ventures
- Natural gas price increase negative for GAIL, IGL, marginal beneficiary is RIL: Jefferies
- Auto sales remain buoyant in September with reports of a good festive season ahead
- IAF scrambles fighter jets after bomb scare on Iranian civilian plane in Indian airspace
- Delhi reports over 400 cases of dengue in a week, taking the tally to 937
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World