While world leaders debate about the Syrian refugee crisis,Google and Facebook are showing the way
AdvertisementThe Syrian Refugee crisis has taken the world by storm. It would not be wrong to say that it has divided the world, raging a fierce debate amongst the nations. While some are opening their doors for them, others are busy finding excuses not to. And amidst all these, terror is spreading from the hearts of Baghdad to the land of the Eiffel Tower.
But these internet giants and online companies have set an example for the whole world proving that humanity has not lost its meaning.
(Image credits: Reuters)
Popular on BI
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India