Why Google tweeted about 'cubed rutabagas'
Despite an April Fool's Day prank that went horribly awry, Google just can't stop scratching its itchy funny bone.
Especially when it tickles the Geek funny bone.
Today, for instance, its sent out this cryptic tweet: "Prepare the cubed rutabagas: it's our second favorite arithme-date of 2016." Cubed rutabagas? Come again?
Prepare the cubed rutabagas: it's our second favorite arithme-date of 2016. pic.twitter.com/KYyrjLVS0W- Google (@google) April 4, 2016
It's a reference to 4/4/16 being Square Root Day.
And we're guessing that Google's first favorite arithme-date was last month, March 14, Pi Day, a day to celebrate the mathematical constant pi (p) by eating pie. Pi begins with a 3.14.
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction