Why Las Vegas Is The Best City For Women In Tech
What's so great about Sin City?
RJMetrics points out that Nevada ranks highest in the nation for gender paycheck equality. Las Vegas has also has a female mayor, Carolyn Goodman. Only 18.4% of U.S. cities with populations over 30,000 do.Another part of the reason for the higher-than-average percentage could be because the city's tech scene is just growing generally. Zappos' CEO Tony Hsieh has invested $350 million into a grand plan to revitalize downtown Las Vegas into the perfect startup hub.
Check out the rest of the study here.
- Parliament passes 3 key labour reform bills
- The Arctic, one of the coldest places on Earth, is becoming greener and that's not a good thing
- Airtel picks up a stake in cloud communications startup Waybeo, which builds AI-based telecom solutions
- Best steam irons for home
- IBM, Morgan Stanley, Amazon, Walmart, TCS and other companies looking for Data Scientists in India