Why people are saying the Netflix hit '13 Reasons Why' glorifies suicide and is 'dangerous'
Netflix released all the episodes of the show on March 31, 2017. And ever since, it's gotten more and more popular, but in some cases for all the wrong reasons. It's now facing major controversy.Many mental-health experts, concerned parents, and teachers are saying that it glorifies suicide, and could be a dangerous lesson for teens who could be going through the same things as Hannah.
- Apple to launch its 'strict' new privacy feature in next iOS 14 beta
- Instagram launches new layout for "Stories" feature for desktop users
- Honda to export new City 2020 from India to left-hand drive markets
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal