Why retailers must have loyalty programs
- 47% of retailers do not currently offer loyalty programs to their customers.
- Of those that do, 73% do not offer access to it through a mobile platform.
View all Offers
- 70% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Parka Coat (39225 SMU_Silver Grey_Medium)₹ 2299₹ 2299Buy On
Life by Shoppers Stop Mens 4 Pocket Solid Chino Shorts Charcoal₹ 315₹ 1049Buy On
- 10% OFF
Jockey Thermal Long Sleeve Vest for Kids KT02_Charcoal Melange_3-4 Yrs₹ 389₹ 389Buy On
COTTON SHOPY Women's Kanjivaram silk Saree with Blouse Piece₹ 999₹ 5299Buy On
eKools® Women's Fleece Blend Winters Hoodie Sweatshirt with Pockets (Flee2 Series)₹ 798₹ 2199Buy On
Particularly, the lack of mobile integration is a big area for concern when it comes to loyalty programs. Shoppers are using their mobile devices in the store more often to research products and find deals. Offering loyalty program access through a mobile platform presents a vital opportunity for retailers to keep customers engaged with their own brand while shopping in-store, especially as digital coupons are the most influential media content among consumers, according to a study published by the National Retail Federation.
Finding this article interesting? Thousands of professionals just like you had it in their inbox first. Stay ahead of the curve and gain a comprehensive understanding of the latest news & trends, start your day with the E-Commerce INSIDER. Get two weeks risk-free
Here are other stories you need to know from today's E-Commerce INSIDER:
- Streamlining the online shopping process
- Sephora launches subscription box service
- Amazon competitor Jet.com's bumpy ride
Don't miss another day of breaking developments. Stay ahead of the curve and gain insight into the latest news & trends. Join thousands of other professionals who start the day with E-Commerce INSIDER. Try any of our INSIDER newsletters for two weeks »
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Top deals on recliners, sofas and more home furnishing items
- Best fashion and beauty deals during Amazon sale
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best audio deals on headphones, speakers
- GST on salaries? A new ruling can cause a lot of confusion and litigation
- Nykaa's rival Purplle raises $38 million from Pantaloon’s CEO, Sequoia