Why you don't need to upgrade to the OnePlus 6 if you already have the OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T
Antonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider
Now that OnePlus has announced its latest and best smartphone to date, you might be wondering if it's time to upgrade if you have an older OnePlus model like the OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T.
The short answer is "probably not."
The OnePlus 6 does bring 2018 specs and an improved camera, but your OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T is still a top performer, even compared to the OnePlus 6.
Check out why you don't need to upgrade to the OnePlus 6 if you already have the OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T:
All three phones look nearly identical.
On the front, the only major difference is the bezel sizes.
The OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T are still top performers.
All three phones have pretty much identical features.
The OnePlus 6's camera isn't that much better than the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T's – but it is slightly better.
The only noticeable difference is the extra screen space around the "notch" on the OnePlus 6.
- Most secluded places in India to visit in 2023
- Relieve constipation naturally with Indian foods: A guide to digestive health
- Less than half of JSW Infrastructure’s IPO subscribed on day 1
- Big unlisted companies may come under tighter regulatory norms
- IndianOil unveils India's first green hydrogen-run bus that emits just water