Why you should buy the $1,000 iPhone 11 Pro instead of the more expensive iPhone 11 Pro Max
- On Tuesday, Apple announced the new iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- The phones start at $999 for the iPhone 11 Pro, and $1,099 for the 11 Pro Max.
- Both phones will be available starting on September 20.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
On September 10, Apple used its annual event to announce new iPhones, as it does every year. Starting at $699, the iPhone 11 is the budget option compared to the more decked-out 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. All three phones are available for preorder now, and will be available for purchase on September 20.If you're considered a new iPhone and were already planning to splurge on a Pro version, you might be tempted to max-out on the iPhone 11 Pro Max - but you shouldn't. The iPhone 11 Pro has all the best upgrades of the new phones, without some of the downsides that accompany the iPhone 11 Pro Max. Advertisement
Here's why you should go with the iPhone 11 Pro.
The iPhone 11 Pro is less expensive.
The iPhone 11 Pro is a more manageable size.Advertisement
The iPhone 11 Pro is lighter.
- Best pop up camera smartphones in India for a distraction free viewing experience
- Bird poop worth $470 million is at risk — could hold the key to saving seabirds across the world
- COVID crashed profit and Pidilite couldn’t fix it— yet
- There are five companies making Favipiravir now — and it is good for supply and prices
- Best 5,000mAh battery smartphones