Wipro is considering stock options for staff as rewards
"We are experimenting with rewards in the short term and also with time based long term stock options," said Rishad Premji, Wipro’s Chief Strategy Officer at a panel discussion at the Nasscom India Leadership Forum on 'Surviving Success'.
He also talked about Wipro executing various strategies to identify the future growth areas for the company that is, from the core, a services company.
"At our core we are a services company. But who we sell to, what we sell and how we sell is changing," he said.
The company recently acquired a global strategic design firm, on which he said, "Acquisitions are not the only way to make this change, but this is one part of executing that."
Popular on BI
- Route Mobile is eyeing the Latin America market to bump up its global presence
- Top smartwatches with always-on display in India
- Biometric devices for convenient identity authentication
- Best inkjet printers for business needs in India
- J&K has highest share of 5 per cent budget allocation in health sector across country: LG